Ads 468x60px

Labels

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Don't walk away

This is my new song - Don't walk away. I am writing this after a extreme dry period. Somehow I feel this is missing some element which is present in my other songs. Just that I dunno what :(


I still see you walk away
with disgust on your loving face
I stand stunned; dying inside
Still in my moment of daze
And not believing the words you said
Holding onto my love
Hoping its all a game
I dont understand it all till now

Just dont walk away
You are everything I need
Just dont walk away
Its all ripping me alive

I feel the need to come out
And understand all that you mean
But still am locked inside safe
Wanting to stay serene - Knowing:
Feeling it all would be death
I cry into the middle of the night
Wanting you to take me away
Still crying into the first light.
© 2008 by Sunandha V. 
Please do comment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i liked all your writings and i admire you. But the force which is wooing you to write is lonelyness. i can sense that you want some to be arround to and talk to you and currently missing. And all the writings u have done so far reveals that you were in love, may be still in. Congrats for ur thoughtful writing and wish u to write more in coming days..
I am a very big fan of ur writing u can also comment on my comments by mailing me loveallnature@yahoo.com.I dont know who ur and u dont know me let that remain as such.Finishing with my saying "Its always good to lose, to win a heart"
more comments to come!!

Sunu said...

Thank You for your comments . . .

But as I had mentioned in my blog they are all my imagination and if they appear to be the truth, its a big compliment for me.

Beni said...

Hey lady... Nice writing.. as u know, as unemotional as I am.. i am really not able to figure out what you say is missing in these lines... I was set to do it... but could not find any.. but good writing and keep writing more and more songs..

Luv,
Benz..

Post a Comment