Ads 468x60px

Labels

Saturday, March 01, 2008

My English Rose

Ma new Poem . . . . My English Rose. I wrote this for ma friend who just challenged me in writing this for him . . . and I did it tho' I took a little bit more time. . . He he he



I saw her along the woods,
The sun shining on her hair,
Her lovely face raised up to the breeze,
I stood there feeling a warmth creeping in,
Chasing away the cold and lonliness
That made up my heart for long;
Making me wish to be the breeze
That caressed her pretty face
She was there; one among the nature
Nothing could make look more beautiful
And nothing was needed also.
I still stand there one among the trees
Engrossing her warmth and beauty,
To fill me forever; And I
Will always be here; My English Rose.

© 2008 by Sunandha V.

2 comments:

Neelam said...

Feels like you expressed a split second felling arouses in heart ..as first sight love in movies...
Well Expressed.....

Amrita..♥ said...

Wow..So simple yet so expressive!Beautiful..

By the way,Amrita here,never knew you were on here! :)

Great Blog all in all!

Regards,
Amrita xx

Post a Comment