Ads 468x60px

Labels

Friday, September 22, 2006

When I first saw him . . . . . . . .



When I first saw him,
I well thought . . . . . always . . . . . .
He would be mine, life long;
I passed him, ever to be noticed,
Always with a small short gaze.
I felt his smile; heavenly,
My heart throbbed fast,
I needed his presence;
Badly and ever badly,
Now too I wish, my only wish:
His presence nearby, his soothing words,
The killing lovely gaze . . . . . . . . . life long,

Wishes are only wishes, only wishes.He wants the gal, not me for sure.
He wants her; loves her;
And cares her in his being.

Now too I notice . . . . . . . .
In one among those gals just passing by.
© 2006 by Sunandha V.

I simply love this one . . . . Infact written by me. . . . This is about the feelings of a girl when she sees her prince charming with another girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment